Contract work taking place across main campus Aug. 23 to Sept. 17 may cause minor disruptions for motorists, bus riders, pedestrians, and diners.
- Motorists may experience short traffic delays along McLaughlin Drive.
- Some parking areas and pedestrian paths will see temporary closures.
- Minor noise from generators is expected near the Interdisciplinary Sciences and Engineering 2 buildings.
- Both Santa Cruz Metro Transit District buses and UCSC Loop Shuttle service may experience occasional delays traveling through campus.
- Bus riders may need to use transit stops serving Kresge, the Core West Parking Structure, Colleges 9/10, and the Health Center when access to the Science Hill stops is restricted.
- The Global Village Cafe in McHenry Library is expected to see intermittent closures. The library itself will remain open during its regularly scheduled hours.
We thank the campus community in advance for its patience.