By: Pat Salvas
BOSTON – The Dartmouth women’s track & field team competed Friday night at the Terrier Classic hosted by Boston University.
The non-scoring meet was held at the BU Track & Tennis Center.
- Junior Cha’Mia Rothwell finished fifth in the 60m hurdles invitational in 8.59. She ran an 8.66 in the prelims for the second-fastest qualifying time.
- Katie Laskoski was eighth in the 400m in 56.59, while Kayla Gilding was 11th in 56.84 and was first in her heat.
- In the pole vault, Julia Valenti was second as she cleared 3.65m on her first try before stalling at 3.80m on three attempts.
- The 1000m saw Eliza Dekker run to an 11th-place finish, crossing the line in 2:51.
- Nicole Deblasio was 10th in a field of nearly 160 in the 200m, posting a 25.07.
- Lauren Sapone (4:52.38) and Grace Thompson (4:52.39) were seventh and eighth, respectively, in the mile.
- Rachel Ludwikowski won her heat of the 3000m in 9:54.32 to post the 24th-best time in the event field