The University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa Commuter Services BikeUHM event will be held on February 5, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Campus Center Courtyard. This annual event promotes bicycling to, from and on the UH Mānoa campus.
BikeUHM 2019 will feature Biki, Honolulu’s bike-share program. Event activities include: Biki test rides, on-site Biki discount membership (PDF) sign-ups, games, prizes, giveaways, refreshments and much more!
“We are excited to partner this year with Biki and feature their services to help spread the word about the newly installed Biki stops,” Commuter Services Manager Cate Matsushima said. “BikeUHM is one of the ways that we’re promoting alternate transportation to the UH Mānoa community.”
- The Bike Shop Hawaiʻi
- Blue Zones Project
- Hawaiian Ola
- UH Mānoa Department of Public Safety
- Hawaiʻi Bicycling League
- City and County of Honolulu Complete Streets and Office of Climate Change, Sustainability and Resiliency
- Oʻahu Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Ka Leo
- Island Triathlon and Bike
- Proud to Be a Jerk Hawaiʻi
- University Health Services at Mānoa