Starting the first week of February, the University Staff and Advisory Council will be accepting donations for Second Harvest Food Bank.
The mission of Second Harvest is to feed hungry people and work to solve hunger issues in Middle Tennessee.
Peanut butter is the most desired donation because of its nutritional value, shelf life, and popularity. Canned goods such as meat, soups, fruits, and vegetables as well as cereals, and pastas are also accepted.
To request a collection box for your department, contact Shelley Meadows: [email protected]
Collection Box Locations:
- College of Arts and Science, 350 Buttrick Hall
- Department of Public Safety, 111 28th Ave. S entrance
- Graduate School, Alumni Hall
- 107 Olin Hall
- School of Engineering, Dean’s Office, 5332 Stevens Center
- School of Nursing, 214 Godchaux Hall