JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Dartmouth men’s track & field team finished its two days at North Florida’s Spring Break Invitational on Friday
The non-scoring meet was held at Hodges Stadium, the same facility that will host the NCAA East Regional in late May.
• Parker Johnson and Max Frye were second and third, respectively, in the 400m hurdles with the former running a 52.89 and the latter clocking in at 53.30.
• Donovan Spearman was second overall in the 200m in 21.22, just three-hundredths of a second back of the winner. However, he was the top collegiate runner as the winner was a member of a running club. Spearman also claimed fifth in the 100m, crossing in 10.54.
• Reed Horton (3:52.35) was fifth and Tim Zepf (3:54.62) was eighth in the 1500m invitational.
• In the triple jump, Ahria Simons was fourth as his best leap measured 13.99m on his third attempt.
• Quinn Cooney was also fourth, doing do with a 4:01.30 in the 1500m.
• Lucas Ribeiro was sixth in the discus with a 45.99m on his fourth attempt.
• The shot put saw Ethan Ruh take eighth thanks to a 15.74m on his first throw.
• In the 800, Trevor Colby (1:54.59) and Michael Thurston (1:54.64) were eighth and ninth, respectively.
• The 4x400m relay team of Alec Eschholz, Ben Ose, Frye and Johnson were fifth in 3:16.02, a little more than two seconds back of the top team.