By: Mike Miezejeski
Dartmouth Big Green (8-4-0, 0-3-0 Ivy) at
Penn Quakers (6-4-1, 1-2-0 Ivy)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019 â€“ 2 PM
Location: Philadelphia, Pa. â€“ Rhodes Field
All-Time Series: Dartmouth, 15-10-4
Last Time: Oct. 13, 2018 / L, 1-0 (Hanover, N.H.)
ESPN+ | LIVE STATS
Dartmouth completes its three-game road trip on Saturday when they take on Penn. The Big Green are still looking to grab their first Ivy win, while the Quakers have lost two out of their last three coming into the game.
LAST TIME OUT
- The Big Green fell, 3-1, at Yale on Saturday.
- Dartmouth and Yale were even with five shots on goal.
- The Bulldogs struck first in the 29th minute on a goal by Lydia Shaw.
- Erin Kawakami tied the match in the 39th minute, it was her third goal of the season.
- Yale put the game away with two second half goals in the 56th and 67th minutes.
- The Quakers are fifth in the Ivy League standings with a 1-2-0 record and are 6-4-2 overall.
- Penn lost their Ivy opener at Harvard (1-0), they then beat Cornell at home (4-2) and most recently fell at Columbia (1-0).
- The Quakers are strong at home with a 5-1-1 record at Rhodes Field.
- Penn is outscoring opponents 18-13 this season.
- Emily Sands has four goals and a team leading four assists, pacing Penn with 13 points.
- Breukelen Woodard leads the way with five goals and has one assist for 11 points.
- Goalkeeper Kitty Qu has been one of the best goalkeepers in the conference during her career and currently leads the Ivy League with 53 saves and 5.3 saves per game.
ALL-TIME AGAINST THE QUAKERS
- Dartmouth leads Penn, 15-10-4 in the all-time series dating back to 1991.
- The last time the Big Green beat the Quakers was in 2014 at home. Dartmouth lost the previous two meetings and tied the two before that.
- Since 2010, the Dartmouth is 2-3-3 against Penn.
- The last time Dartmouth defeated Penn on the road was in 2005.
To keep up-to-date on all the action over the weekend, you can visit the Dartmouth women’s soccer schedule by clicking HERE and finding the links for live video and live stats associated with the games.
The Big Green play their final non-conference game of the year on Tuesday at 7 p.m. against Southern Illinois. It will be the first-ever meeting between the programs.