By: Mike Miezejeski
Dartmouth Big Green (8-5-0) vs.
Southern Illinois (4-9-2)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019 â€“ 7 PM
Location: Hanover, N.H. â€“ Burnham Field
All-Time Series: 0-0-0
Last Time: First Meeting
ESPN+ | LIVE STATS
TUESDAY UNDER THE LIGHTS
The Big Green play their final non-conference contest of the season under the lights at Burnham Field against Southern Illinois. The Salukis are in their inaugural season as a program and are competing as an independent. They will join the Missouri Valley Conference next year.
LAST TIME OUT
- The Big Green fell, 1-0, at Penn on Saturday.
- The Quakers scored in the 11th minute when Sizzy Lawton found the back of the net.
- Dartmouth played a strong game and led 14-11 in shots and had many chances to score.
- Izzy Glennon had four shots with one on goal, while Allie Winstanley had three shots.
- Mariel Gordon had a solid performance in net with five saves.
BIG GREEN BY THE NUMBERS
- Allie Winstanley is now tied for the Ivy League lead with seven goals and is fourth with 17 points.
- To go along with her five goals, Izzy Glennon is tied for the league lead with three game-winning goals.
- Dartmouth is outscoring teams 26-9 and has 24 assists compared to seven for opponents.
- Erin Kawakami and Mollie McGorisk each have three goals, while Zoe Boocock leads the way with four assists.
SCOUTING SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
- The Salukis are 4-9-2 in their first ever season as a women’s soccer program.
- Southern Illinois got off to a promising start, winning their first three out of four matches.
- Since then, they have won only one game in their last 10.
- Opponents are outscoring the Salukis, 33-9.
- Liz Bretchel leads the team with three goals, while Emma Spotak has two goals and one assist.
To keep up-to-date on all the action over the weekend, you can visit the Dartmouth women’s soccer schedule by clicking HERE and finding the links for live video and live stats associated with the games. You can also follow the game on twitter: @DartmouthWSoc
Three games remain starting with Columbia at Burnham Field on Saturday at 4 p.m.