Learn more about benefit changes and Vanderbilt University’s new price transparency tool at the 2021 Open Enrollment Benefits Forum on Tuesday, Oct. 20, from 10 to 11 a.m. CST.
Join Catherine Wood, executive director of benefits, and Amy Grubb, associate director, as they explain the benefit changes for 2021 as well as the new price transparency tool, Healthcare Bluebook.
The webinar link will be available here on the day of the forum.
What has changed?
Aetna Select PPO Pharmacy
- Co-pays have increased from 2021.
- Please take into account your known pharmacy needs for 2021 while reviewing these plan changes.
- Vanderbilt’s dental vendor will be DeltaDental.
- There will be two dental plans in 2021, with monthly premiums either remaining the same or decreasing slightly from 2020.
- Both the DeltaDental Basic and Premier plans offer :
- access to the nation’s largest dental networks
- pay co-insurance for dental services
- have a deductible to meet
- have a calendar year limit that the plan will pay
- Basic plan no longer requires referrals
- orthodontia for both children and adults available only in Premier plan
- Vanderbilt has a new vision vendor, DeltaVision.
- DeltaVision eye care providers will look for vision problems and signs of other health conditions.
- Coverage includes:
- eye examinations
- prescription eye wear and contact lenses
- retinal screenings
- eye health management